Visitor Solutions has two sponsorship opportunities, one for organisations and sports clubs we have worked with (the â€˜participant sponsorship drawâ€™) and the other for those we have not necessarily worked with (the â€˜general sponsorship drawâ€™).
The General Sponsorship Draw
Every six months a sponsorship grant is made to an organisation which has been selected at random from a pool of eligible registrations. To be eligible your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Be a not for profit / charitable organisation involved in the sports or community development sectors.
- Demonstrate clearly to the satisfaction of Visitor Solutions that the grant will be used for the benefit of the community.
- Be based within New Zealand.
- Be prepared to acknowledge Visitor Solutions
- Be prepared for the recipientâ€™s identity and a photo to be published on our website.
- Have completed the sponsorship draw form correctly.
The Participant Sponsorship Draw
Every year one sponsorship grant is made to an organisation that has participated in a past Visitor Solutions project. To be eligible in addition to the above six criteria (of the General Sponsorship Draw) your organisation must:
- Have participated in a past project with Visitor Solutions.
Registering and Key Dates
Eligible organisations can register to go into the sponsorship grant draw/s by filling out the application form and answering a simple question by clicking here.
Registration dates for the â€˜General Sponsorship Drawsâ€™ close on June 1st and November 1st while the registration date for the â€˜Participant Sponsorship Drawâ€™ closes on the January 1st.
Note: Applicants eligible for the annual â€˜Participant Sponsorship Drawâ€™ are also able to submit to the biannual â€˜General Sponsorship Drawâ€™.